Winter’s most beautiful and funniest cross-country race – only for ladies. Bring your girlfriends on a weekend filled with humor, laughter, party bands and a great cross-country race in a terrain that suits everyone.
The voyage goes up to Kikut and Ruperanden in stunning surroundings. You can choose between walking 17 and 27 km. The start is at Kikut at. 12.00 and from there we go in groups as the buses arrive. The run is without timing. There are 2 food stations (free) along the way for those who need refills.
The goal is down at the Geilo Stadium. Here is a big after-ski party tent with DJ and a live band, as well as a barbecue food for hungry ladies.
PS. We have day packages too 🙂
Weekend price includes:
- Double room or cabin
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- Tapas on Friday og barbecue buffet on Saturday
- Coffee, tea or hot toddy in your thermos before the race
- Bus to and from the race
- Start number for the race and a bracelet for the afterski
- Cross-country and technique course with Odd-Bjørn Hjelmeset
- Free entrance to pool and fitness room
- Free parking
Single room adds kr 400, – per night.